Thursday, December 06, 2007

Baptist and Blogger Part VI

Gil Gulick, a third year student at Wake Forest Divinity School is doing research on Baptist bloggers and the role of the blog in 21st century Baptist life. He solicited my help. I thought I would share my answers to his questions here with you. I think something profound is happening with blogs and I would be interested to read what Gil arrives at.

I'll do this in a series of installments. This is the sixth installment.



6. How do you handle comments on your blog? If you allow them, do you
screen them first? If so, what do you screen for? If you do not allow
comments, why not?

Any hurtful, blasphemous, incriminating, or otherwise inane comments get the boot. Commenters are my guests. No one should have to tolerate having grenades lobbed in from someone bent on destruction.